JUNIOR DESIGNER / INTERN
Are you passionate about designing beautiful things that work? Love to sketch, develop, design an idea in full, artwork and deliver. Sounds like you?
We’re looking for an energetic designer with creative flair and flexible thinking to join our small team and help build the agency’s profile. We need somebody who can work independently as well as part of the team, who has a good eye for details, and a strong sense of layout and composition.
As a Junior Designer / Intern, you will be working on developing new ideas for the agency’s brand, creating logos, banners, web layouts, leaflets and designing marketing materials for a wide range of clients.
This is a brilliant opportunity to develop your design skills and strengthen your portfolio in a relaxed environment. Looking forward to seeing your application.
Complete the application form below or send your covering letter, CV & portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Image editing
- Designing social media adverts
- Brainstorming design concepts & marketing campaigns
- Artworking, proofing & ordering print materials
- Designing & uploading digital content to websites
- Opportunity to assist with motion graphics & video editing
- Great working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Strong communication skills and a desire to learn
- Able to work to a brief and follow guidelines
- Aware of current trends, styles and developments within design across print and online platforms.
- Good knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- And most importantly… a big smile and a ‘can do’ attitude :)
(not required but would be great!)
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects & Premiere Pro
- Familiar with Squarespace CMS
- Copywriting skills
- 1 - 2 days p/wk
- Starting 1st June
- West London
- Depends on experience…
- [£7.50-£15 p/hr]